It is very hard to believe that an enormous change can happen by moving a rug a few centimeters one way, it can make a life force energy travel in a room for hours, after arrangement is restored.
A simple change can have a powerful result. A consultant making suggestions for furniture arrangements may also be/should be taking the unseen influences into account, which in turn will have a bearing on their recommendation.
For a Home analysis, we must consider:
- Define containment of energy
- Identify the energy of each room in the home
- Balance a room with furnishings keeping it to Feng Shui principles
- Demonstrate the “Perfect Arrangement” in each room
- Report & recommend correct placements of furniture & objects.
- Distinguish between the energy of the past & the present when placing certain objects.
- Explain best way to have stairs
- Explain the disharmony with en-suite in bedrooms
- Outline stove orientation in relation to the sink – elementally.
- Analyse home room by room
Considerations when making furniture arrangement recommendations:
- The kind of room & the type of activity that will take place in that room.
- Bedrooms, family rooms, bathrooms, kitchens & dining rooms all have different requirements.
- The structural considerations of the room. Is it open plan? Are the main living spaces enclosed or open? Are there half walls, voids or skylights to cater for?
- What is the relationship flow of the rooms from the front entrance to the bedrooms, from a lower level to an upper one?
- The window & door ratios in the room to be furnished.
- The features of the environment, e.g., views, garden, other Feng Shui & environmental considerations which may need to be taken into account.
For bookings, contact me at 0458 468 676 or email email@example.com