March 2020 = Earth Rabbit (Wood)
This month begins Thursday 5 th March at 10:59am
March Feng Shui Update
- East; every home/building has the difficulty with obstacles and destructive energies which is Earth; use 6 Metal bells/6 pipe Metal chime to disperse of this negative energy.
- South; every home/building has the ill health energy with infertility and trouble, this too is Earth; use 6 metal coins.
Extra care if Travel to/sleeping in these directions & if your front door, kitchen or gathering area/s are in these directions, the energy is felt by all in the building.
March Four Pillars Update
We have a Yin Earth element on top and the Wood Rabbit on the bottom. Wood by nature Controls/Disciplines the Earth. Check if the Wood &; Earth element is favourable.
- The Yin Earth is the Spleen & Belly.
- The Rabbit is the Liver & Fingers.
Make sure you take care of issues relating to any of these before they become problems and make sure you are in a good area (Luck=Mountain=Human Fortune) of your home, which will help you get through the month.
The Circle of Life
- The Yin Earth harmonises with Yang Wood producing Earth. This brings 2 elements/people together.
- The Rabbit is the “catalyst & conformist” and his motto is “I comply”.
In other words; sensitive nature, emotionally detached & inadequate. The Rabbit harmonises with the Dog, when they combine they make Fire. The Rabbit, Pig and the Goat combine and produce more Wood.
The above 3 animals are “Catalysts”. These 3 animals are the air you breathe this Month on certain days & you will feel; fairness not in Relationships, intuitive, sympathetic, skilled, bringing parties together, making friends and neutralising enemies.
The Circle of Conflict
- The Yin Earth has no element to clash with, Yay.
- The Rabbit challenges the Roster & Rat (The Year)
All are Romance Flowers=relationships, Affairs, Not enough.
Lots of Changes this Month.
- The Earth is a Man for a Water Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Earth is a Woman for a Wood Man (Yin or Yang).
- The Wood is a Man for an Earth Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Wood is a Woman for a Metal Man (Yin or Yang).
Challenging Days in March are; 7 th 10 th 19 th 22 nd 31 st & 3 rd April. Most challenging Hours in March; 6-8pm Daylight saving hours.
Your Personal Four Pillars
Look at your birth chart to see if Earth & Wood are a favorable element and what aspect each represents. For you as an element-No change as still same elements yet emotional not changing everything unless emotions.
- Wood people – $$$$$$ and everyone in the family wants a piece of it, even colleagues/Competitors.
- Water people – Talents & Skills, shining, with some pressure.
- Metal people – Open your Mouth so you can make $$$$$$$$$$
- Earth people – family, friends, will all place pressure on you this Month, and there is a promotion in the wind.
- Fire people – something to learn/study/ideas and you must open your mouth to shine/to show us.
April begins on the 4th 2020.
For updates like us on Facebook- @FengShui; Salwa and Instagram Ministry of FengShui to get ongoing information about your home & destiny.