August 2020 = Wood Monkey (Metal)
This month begins Friday 7th at 12.09am
August Feng Shui Update
- Northeast; Every home/building has the difficulty with obstacles and destructive energies which is Earth; use 6 Metal bells/6 pipe Metal chime to disperse of this negative energy. Keep in mind that there should already be saltwater in a sealed jar, you can just leave that it will help.
- Centre; Every home/building has the ill health energy with infertility and trouble, this too is Earth; use 6 metal coins. Extra care if travel to/sleeping in these directions & if your front door, kitchen or gathering area/s are in these directions, the energy is felt by all in the building.
August Four Pillars Update
We have a Yang Wood element on top and the Metal Monkey on the bottom. Metal by nature controls/disciplines the Wood. Check if the Wood & Metal element is favourable.
- The Yang Wood is the Gall Bladder & Head
- The Monkey is the L. Intestine & Lungs
Make sure you take care of issues relating to any of these before they become problems and make sure you are in a good area (Luck=Mountain=Human Fortune) of your home, which will help you get through the month.
The Circle of Life
- The Yang Wood harmonises with Yin Earth producing Earth.
- The Monkey harmonises with the Snake, when they combine they make Water.
This brings 2 elements/people together.
- The Monkey is the “Doer & Innovator” and his motto is “I think”. In other words; charming, intelligent, inventive, influence people, successful & deceitful.
- The Monkey, Rat (year) and the Dragon (7-9am) combine and produce more Water.
The above 3 animals are “Doers”.
The Wood Monkey is the air you breathe this Month; restless, inventive minds, welcome a challenge, shrewd, need guidance from parents/elders.
The Circle of Conflict
- The Yang Wood challenges Yang Metal.
- The Monkey challenges the Tiger.
All about travel, movement, changes in different aspects of your life – Whatever metal and Wood is for you.
Lots of Changes this Month.
- The Wood is a Man for an Earth Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Wood is a Woman for a Metal Man (Yin or Yang).
- The Metal is a Man for a Wood Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Metal is a Woman for a Fire Man (Yin or Yang).
Challenging Days in August are: 15th & 27th.
Most challenging Hours in August: 3-5am (hopefully you are sleeping).
Your Personal Four Pillars
Look at your birth chart to see if Wood & Metal are a favorable element and what aspect each represents.
For you as an element-No change as still same elements yet emotional not changing everything unless emotions.
- Wood people – Family, friends, colleagues, Boss, parents, partners pressure & pruning, learn to say NO!
- Water people – your expression, talents, skills comes out and you should be ready as whatever ideas you have are Gun-Ho.
- Metal people – Family, friends, colleagues all have a hand-out for the $$, learn to say NO!
- Earth people – Pressure from anyone above you; parents, partners, boss, yet you have a voice and can put them in their place.
- Fire people –$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from whatever idea you have, so start preparing there’s only a few days left before it too can happen.
September begins on the 7th 2020.
For updates and more on the Monthly like us on Facebook- @Feng Shui; Salwa and Instagram Ministry of Feng Shui to get ongoing information about your home & Destiny.