May 2020 = Metal Snake (Fire)
This month begins Tuesday 5 th at 8.35am
May Feng Shui Update
- Centre; every home/building has the difficulty with obstacles and destructive energies which is Earth; use 6 Metal bells/6 pipe Metal chime
to disperse of this negative energy. Keep in mind that there should already be saltwater in a sealed jar, you can just leave that it will help.
- Southwest; every home/building has the ill health energy with infertility and trouble, this too is Earth; use 6 metal coins. Extra care if Travel to/sleeping in these directions & if your front door, kitchen or gathering area/s are in these directions, the energy is felt by all in the building.
May Four Pillars Update
We have a Yin Metal element on top and the Fire Snake on the bottom.
- Fire by nature controls/disciplines the Metal. Check if the Metal & Fire element is favourable.
- The Yin Metal is the Lungs & Buttock.
- The Snake is the Face & Teeth.
Make sure you take care of issues relating to any of these before they become problems and make sure you are in a good area (Luck=Mountain=Human Fortune) of your home, which will help you get through the month.
The Circle of Life
- The Yin Metal harmonises with Yang Fire producing Water.
- The Snake harmonises with the Monkey, when they combine they make Water.
This brings 2 elements/people together. The Snake is the“Thinker”; Strategist and his motto is “I Plan”. In other words; Determined, Wise, Intense Month. The Snake, Rooster and the ox combine and produce more Metal.
The above 3 animals are “Thinkers”. These 3 animals are the air you breathe this Month; Planning, thinking, making decisions, do not need approval, investigate before judgement, lots of EGO, out thinking the competitors, determined, using facts and figures while others use POWER & Control.
The Circle of Conflict
- The Yin Metal challenges Yin Wood.
- The Snake challenges the Pig
Both are about Movements.
Lots of Changes this Month.
- The Fire is a Man for a Metal Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Fire is a Woman for a Water Man (Yin or Yang).
- The Metal is a Man for a Wood Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Metal is a Woman for a Fire Man (Yin or Yang).
Challenging Days in are: 8th and 20th May; 1st June. Most challenging Hours in May: 9-11pm.
Your Personal Four Pillars
Look at your birth chart to see if Fire & Metal are a favorable element and what aspect each represents.
For you as an element – No change as still same elements yet emotional not changing everything unless emotions.
- Wood people – Your Shining this Month with $$$$.
- Water people – Your Resources and learning will take shape as it’s time to mould it into place.
- Metal people – Family, friends & colleagues all want a piece of you and they bring a lot of pressure.
- Earth people – Show us what you can do, Shine from what you know/learn’t/ideas, let if flow.
- Fire people – Look out as Family, friends, colleagues all have a hand out for that payout $$$$$$$$$.
June begins on the 5 th 2020.
2020 Certificate in Feng Shui; Beginners & Full Course dates available. Contact us on 0458 468 676 for further details.
For updates and more on the Monthly like us on Facebook- @Feng Shui; Salwa and Instagram Ministry of Feng Shui to get ongoing information about your home & Destiny.