June 2020 = Water Horse (Fire)
This month begins Friday 5th at 11.16pm
June Feng Shui Update
- Northwest; every home/building has the difficulty with obstacles and destructive energies which is Earth; use 6 Metal bells/6 pipe Metal chime to disperse of this negative energy. Keep in mind that there should already be saltwater in a sealed jar, you can just leave that it will help.
- East; every home/building has the ill health energy with infertility and trouble, this too is Earth; use 6 metal coins. Extra care if Travel to/sleeping in these directions & if your front door, kitchen or gathering area/s are in these directions, the energy is felt by all in the building.
June Four Pillars Update
We have a Yang Water element on top and the Fire Horse on the bottom.
- Water by nature controls/disciplines the Fire. Check if the Water & Fire element is favourable.
- The Yang Water is the Bladder & leg.
- The Horse is the Eyes & Spirit.
Make sure you take care of issues relating to any of these before they become problems and make sure you are in a good area (Luck=Mountain=Human Fortune) of your home, which will help you get through the month.
The Circle of Life
- The Yang Water harmonises with Yin Fire producing Wood.
- The Horse harmonises with the Goat, when they combine they make Fire.
This brings 2 elements/people together.
- The Horse is the “Protector & Adventurer and his motto is “I Act”. In other words; talkative, showy, impatient, popular, attractive.
- The Horse, Dog and the Tiger combine and produce more Fire.
The above 3 animals are “Protectors”.
These 3 animals are the air you breathe this Month; Fairness, opportunity, serve others by promoting understanding and world peace. Energetic Month with, impatience, kindness, fearless, fighting for a purpose, not afraid of controversy, help, assist, see things the right way, loyal to family, friends & Country.
The Circle of Conflict
- The Yang Water challenges Yang Fire
- The Horse challenges the Rat (of the Year) And other Horses.
All are about Emotions.
Lots of Changes this Month.
- The Fire is a Man for a Metal Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Fire is a Woman for a Water Man (Yin or Yang).
- The Water is a Man for a Fire Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Water is a Woman for an Earth Man (Yin or Yang).
Challenging Days in June are; 8th 14th 20th 26th & 2nd July.
Most challenging Hours in June; 11am-1pm & 11pm-1am.
Your Personal Four Pillars
Look at your birth chart to see if Fire & Water are a favorable element and what aspect each represents.
For you as an element-No change as still same elements yet emotional not changing everything unless emotions.
- Wood people – Your health needs attention, ideas, learning will help you Shine.
- Water people – Family, friends time & they are all hands out for $$$.
- Metal people – Your expression is Shining & your Power/position is under pressure.
- Earth people – Check your health and $$$ is there for ideas, learning, study.
- Fire people –Family, friends, colleagues all want what you have, even your position.
July begins on the 6th 2020.
2020 Certificate in Feng Shui; Beginners & Full Course dates available. Contact us on 0458 468 676 for further details.
For updates and more on the Monthly like us on Facebook- @Feng Shui; Salwa and Instagram Ministry of Feng Shui to get ongoing information about your home & Destiny.