May 2021 = Water & Fire (Snake)
This month begins Wednesday 5th at 2.49pm
May Feng Shui Update
- Northeast; every home/building has the difficulty with obstacles and destructive energies which is Earth; use 6 Metal bells/6 pipe Metal chime to disperse of this negative energy. Keep in mind that there should already be saltwater in a sealed jar, you can just leave that it will help.
- Centre; every home/building has the ill health energy with infertility and trouble, this too is Earth; use 6 metal coins.
Extra care if Travel to/sleeping in these directions & if your front door, kitchen or gathering area/s are in these directions, the energy is felt by all in the building.
May Four Pillars Update
We have a Yin Water element on top and the Fire Snake on the bottom. Water controls/dams/disciplines the Fire.
Check if the Water & Fire are favorable.
- The Yin Water is the Kidney & Feet.
- The Snake is the Face & Teeth.
Make sure you take care of issues relating to any of these before they become problems and make sure you are in a good area (Luck=Mountain=Human Fortune) of your home, which will help you get through the month.
The Circle of Life
- The Yin Water harmonises with Yang Earth producing Fire.
- The Snake harmonises with the Monkey, when they combine they make Water. This brings 2 elements/people together.
- The Snake is the “Thinker & Strategist” In other words; the Snake is underestimated, graceful, clever, capable, charming, independent & secretive.
- The Snake, Rooster & Ox (the Year) combine and produce more Metal.
The above 3 animals are "Thinkers”. As the Month is the Water Snake elementally. This is the air you breathe this Month and triggers; slithering, shedding, intelligence, creative life, ambitious, charming, finding a way, emotional, emotional, emotional.
The Circle of Conflict
- The Yin Water challenges Yin Fire
- The Snake challenges the Pig.
It is a Month that brings a lot of movement and travel whether its on a plane or on a boat, movement & changes.
- The Water is a Man for a Fire Woman (Yin or Yang).
- The Water is a Woman for an Earth Man (Yin or Yang).
- The Fire is a Man for a Metal Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Fire is a Woman for a Water Man (Yin or Yang).
Challenging Days in May are 15th and 27th.
Most challenging Hours in May: 9-11am and 9-11pm
Your Personal Four Pillars
For you as an element-No change as still same elements yet emotional not changing everything unless emotions.
- Wood people – Shine, Shine & Shine get what you want as you have your Resources & ideas.
- Water people – You, everyone wants a handout from the $$$$ you will be getting.
- Metal people – Ask/get what you want=$$$ with power/pressure.
- Earth people – All those ideas/study will bring in the $$$$$ .
- Fire people –you, family, friends under pressure, maybe from a Promotion?
June begins on the 5th 2021.
For updates check Mewe.com/i/salwaabboud