August 2021 = Fire & Metal (Monkey)
This month begins Saturday 7th at 5.37am
August Feng Shui Update
- Southwest: every home/building has the difficulty with obstacles and destructive energies which is Earth; use 6 Metal bells/6 pipe Metal chime to disperse of this negative energy. Keep in mind that there should already be saltwater in a sealed jar, you can just leave that it will help.
- Northeast: every home/building has the ill health energy with infertility and trouble, this too is Earth; use 6 metal coins.
Extra care if travel to/sleeping in these directions & if your front door, kitchen or gathering area/s are in these directions, the energy is felt by all in the building.
August Four Pillars Update
We have a Yang Fire element on top and the Metal Monkey on the bottom. Fire Controls/disciplines the Metal. Check if the Fire & Metal are favourable.
- The Yang Fire is the Shoulders & S.Intestines.
- The Monkey is the Lungs & L.Intestine.
Make sure you take care of issues relating to any of these before they become problems and make sure you are in a good area
(Luck=Mountain=Human Fortune) of your home, which will help you get through the month.
The Circle of Life
- The Yang Fire harmonises with Yin Metal producing Water.
- The Monkey harmonises with the Snake, when they combine they make Water.
- Plenty of Water draining the Metal (MP’s)
This brings 2 elements/people together. The Monkey is the “Doer & Innovator”.
- Motto is “I think”. In other words; Intelligent, Inventive, deceitful, mischievous.
- The Monkey, Rat & Dragon combine and produce more Water.
The above 3 animals are & “Doers”.
As the Month is the Fire Monkey elementally. You are also breathing in; Joy, warmth, revolutionary ideas, crisis, and invasion (who is going to invade us.)
The Circle of Conflict
- The Yang Fire challenges Yang Water
- The Monkey challenges the Tiger.
It is a Month that brings Changes; Moving, Changing places, business, travel-Yes TRAVEL, Traffic, Traffic, Traffic chaos, unsettled, no substance.
- The Fire is a Man for a Metal Woman (Yin or Yang).
- The Fire is a Woman for a Water Man (Yin or Yang).
- The Metal is a Man for a Wood Women (Yin or Yang).
- The Metal is a Woman for a Fire Man (Yin or Yang).
Challenging Days in August are: 10th, 22nd & 3rd September
Most challenging Hours in in August 3-5am.
Your Personal Four Pillars
For you as an element-No change as still same elements yet emotional not changing everything unless emotions.
- Wood people – Shining & pressure=promotion?
- Water people – $$$ for study, ideas and resources.
- Metal people – Pressure from Family and they come from everywhere.
- Earth people – Health, ideas, study and putting it out there.
- Fire people – everyone has a handout from what you receive $$$$$$$$$.
September begins on the 7th 2021.
For updates check Mewe.com/i/salwaabboud